Totalbf > all Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totalbf > all Total

Everytime time I choose forum I always see that more people are always viewing TBF2 more then the other forums.
    It seems like Totalgamingnetwork cosist of 70% of BF2ers.
    Another reason why BF2 will live for a couple more years.

MMhmm i think it will be around for a while, they sure got the formula right for addictiveness.

Comment

not exaclty the right reasoning. totalbf2 was hte original. its been out for longer than all the other networks combined so it has more content.

Comment

TotalBF2 has always pretty much been the fore-front for BF2, its mods, and the BF series community. They have made great leaps and bounds, to try to improve, enforce, and generally make the game better. Lots of other websites, have tried to support the game, but I honestly think know 1 does it better than Total Gaming NW.
        Not being a kiss-***, but as a org. BF1942 player, and following the series through all its BS, Total has pretty much always been there. Many others titles have either fallen by the wayside, or they are new and feeling them out.
        Either way, Total is a great resource for alot of GOOD titles out there today!

Comment

I'm always impressed by the number of people viewing the site but then also amazed that the number of posts for so many people viewing are few and far between.

I suppose this comes down to the games age and the fact that anything that has to be said about BF2 has already been said a dozen times over.

I personally like to hear about other players BF2 "war stories". It makes a change from the "I saw a hacker" threads. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by DR Kop View Post

I personally like to hear about other players BF2 "war stories". It makes a change from the "I saw a hacker" threads. :nod:
            but i taw taw i saw a hacker... i thweee i thweee!

Comment

Working...
            X