Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I tell how long I have been in armor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I tell how long I have been in armor?

Or how long I have had the medic hub? I can't seem to find the stats to figure out which award I am approaching. When I check out my player stats on battlefield.com, I don't see the stats which are specific enough to tell me something like 53 of 60 hours with Medic Hub.

Thanks,
    DD.

This site is way better

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

It even tells you how many hrs and minutes you need for a certain medal or ribbon. Helped me when i was going for my commander ribbons

If you register for automatic updates, it even tells you how you played the whole day or week. How many kills and deaths you had, also shows your KD ratio for the day and week

Comment

Holy !

Look at all those stats! For some reason, I suck with the Voss :

Weapon Kills Deaths Ratio
      SCAR 11 AR - 184 - 18 - 10.22
      Baur H-AR - 190 - 63 - 3.02
      Voss L-AR - 22 - 178 - 0.12
      Krylov FA-37 AR - 117 - 32 - 3.66

DD.

Comment

It's not about sucking with the voss, it's about everyone carrying it and killing you with it.

I have 5326 Kills and 7053 Deaths for a 0.76 KD ratio

Comment

how do you get automatic updates? how do you register for it?

nvm, i know how

Comment

Yeah, it's bascally if you got killed witht that weapon, it counts for a death. Not if you died with it.
            And I'm pretty sure you can look up this stuff in your BFHQ?

Comment

Working...
            X