Sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds

I'v been seeing videos where people have differant sounds like differant Radio command sounds and engine start sounds like when the heli starts up, how do I get these?

Sorry if this has been has already posted :X

uhhh wat? maybe u weer watching videos of mods/expansion packs or maybe u were watching the beta version of BF2 cuz its illegal to change ur sounds/files for vanilla BF2

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to modify the sounds.

You could try altering you're sound quality settings...

Comment

Hmm, like I mean, i watched a video where a guy gets in a helicopter and the heli makes a engine start up noise, but when I get in one, it dosn't, does this have to do with the graphics i have set my game at? Because I am at all low.. everything low and off :P

Comment

does this have to do with the graphics i have set my game at?
          Not even if you tried real hard. Since when has graphics settings had anything to do with sound?

i watched a video where a guy gets in a helicopter and the heli makes a engine start up noise, but when I get in one
          Um, ever heard of the term soundtrack?

Comment

Do you have your sounds on low, or maybe using poor speakers/headset? Some of the voiceovers change, ie "Enemy Troops! and Sniper!" are both made by the same command.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN} View Post
              Not even if you tried real hard. Since when has graphics settings had anything to do with sound?

Um, ever heard of the term soundtrack?
              Whats with the negativeness dude? I'v made videos and I know what a soundtrack is.

Also, the graphics thing, this is support forum, I ask questions hoping to receive good answers because I don't know them, people only post here either because they have info that might help or they don't know something and need help.

Thanks

Problem fixed - Went into Audio and jacked up the quality to High, got all the nice noises now and now I know im being shot at

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X