Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorites

lo peeps

Does n e 1 else have prob with thier "favorites" in CoD4??

i cant seem to add n e, but when i try again it says its already there but theres nothing there

n e 1 know how to sort this prob??

Yeah, there's some kind of bug in the browser with your Favorites List. Refreshing will sometimes make servers disappear. Some are "invisible" in the list, but will show up again if you delete other servers, etc. Might be a certain number that show up, I haven't tested it at length.

I would suspect this will be fixed in a future patch (hopefully soon, and given what IW has done so far with patches, I think this is a reasonable expectation).

Comment

yup, it needs some sweet lovin'

Comment

Try the SEARCH button.

Comment

search?? not noticed that, wll check it out.

yep im happy with CoD4 and what IW has done, im happy to wait till a patch fixes it.

just have to stick the old pen & paper for now :laugh:

Comment

Also make sure the gametype is set to 'all' otherwise it wont show if its running a different game type to what yours it set to

Comment

if you do a complete internet server search in game it brings the old servers back into your favs.

Comment

Good news

just spoke to a m8, he said they wont show if u change the filters

so click the "reset" button in ur filters then go look in ur favs, it should now all be there.

Comment

It still needs to be fixed in a upcoming patch... :shakehead

Comment

oh yeah...of corse it does, but for now, we will cope lol

Comment

Another update from "402" on the IW.com forums...maybe Favorites will be one of the issues addressed:

yes, we're looking into the Server Browser and possible optimizations we can do to it. Beyond that, I've got no solid updates to tell you.

Comment

I use xfire myself for all my favorites. As a bonus they are still there if you reinstall game

Comment

also change the filter settings to show empty servers in your favorites & it will show up the ones that have 1 or 2 players in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                            Another update from "402" on the IW.com forums...maybe Favorites will be one of the issues addressed:
                            thats what i like, straight honest answers, not BS ones EA feeds ppl

Comment

Working...
                            X