Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Problem - Act III] The game doesn't continue

I have to say that I don't know English very well, so be patient
    I'm playing the mission in which bot SAS and US marines must penetrate in the base from which the nuclear missiles were launched.
    Well, after destroying the two tanks, I must go down in the base, but my commander doesn't move and I can't do anything.
    Do you know how to solve this problem? :\
    Here some screens:

I think you have to go through the middle tunnel, and press F on the ropes to slide down.

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
      I think you have to go through the middle tunnel, and press F on the ropes to slide down.
      I thinked it too, but none of the ropes is highlighted :hmm:

Comment

Try restarting the level, it will probably work if you do. It stinks, but unless you get around it, you'll be stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
          Try restarting the level, it will probably work if you do. It stinks, but unless you get around it, you'll be stuck.
          I'm playing at veteran difficulty, I don't know how I'm arrived "alive" at that point of the level :cry:
          However, I'll take this as the last chance to solve the problem :wall:

Comment

I would think to just restart, or maybe even re-install if its that bad. On the console if your disk is scratched or damaged it stops in SP randomly, happened to me with both CoD2 and 3.

Maybe thats it?

Comment

As others have suggested, restarting the level may solve the problem - it is likely that a trigger just wasn't activated. This is fairly common in past COD games on PC.

If restarting the level doesn't solve the problem, you may have a corrupted save file for that level. If that's the case, you should be able to delete it manually from your \Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles\<your_name_here>\save (and \autosave) folders, and it should put you at the very end of the previous level. Continuing on from there might also fix it.

Comment

Ok thanks you all, I'll try the solutions.

Comment

I solved the problem restarting the leve, thx guys

Comment

Working...
                  X