Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea... I feel kinda bad for all the guys out there now. :laugh:

Comment

Awesome video. Anyway, the map looked like Dalian Plant and I didn't know you can get the British Challenger tank there.

Comment

Daqing. And no, there is no Challenger 2 in BF2. There will be one in PR 0.7 tho

Comment

PR 0.6 was amazing... I'm looking forward to 0.7 annnd, when I get back NJ I'll be downloading 0.6, woohoo.

Comment

I think they decided to reliace(sp?) 0.65 in December and 0.7 in February

Comment

Originally posted by Gen.Vlade View Post
              Awesome video. Anyway, the map looked like Dalian Plant and I didn't know you can get the British Challenger tank there.
              Tanks don't jump up ten foot when hit by a shell either . I'm pretty sure they modded some settings.

And yes, this has been posted before on the front page I believe. But it's so good it deserves to be posted again.

Comment

I saw this before I bought BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Skaggy View Post
                  Tanks don't jump up ten foot when hit by a shell either . I'm pretty sure they modded some settings.

And yes, this has been posted before on the front page I believe. But it's so good it deserves to be posted again.
                  Yup they must have modded a couple of things... Just look at the way that tank pops smoke

Comment

ye the video is good, its just a shame the BF2:EF CR2 looks nothing like a CR2, unlike our PR CR2

Comment

Sexy! Is that the woodland camo? Coz the one posted at realitymod.com looks like this [url]

Anyway, the T80 will be pure orgasm

Comment

Working...
                      X