X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ueesa Bf2 Champions League

Union of European e-Sports Associations

INVITATION

The time has come that all European countries are starting to make their own eSports associations. When all of these associations unite they will form The Union of European eSports Associations ( UEESA). From now onwards it will be the only association that will be able to call its championships ‘European’. Here is where the true European Champions will be found in any game.

This championship will start on December 23th. The matches will take place every Sunday at 20.00 CET under the supervising of a referee. All matches will be 15vs15 in 32 players Maps.
    The team that finishes first will receive 10000euros as price money, 2nd place will receive 5000euros and 3rd 3000euros.

In order to participate in this competiton the team must have all of the following:
    1. An active website.

2. A Battlefield 2 Server with 32 Slots and Battlerecorder enabled. It can be unranked or ranked and must be passworded for matches. The server must always be online and must be in Europe.

3. 20 registered players in the team on the UEESA website with PB Guids on the Date that try to join this competition.

4. A 150x150 pixel Team Logo.

If you want to participate in this championship then please register at www.ueesa.org and then sign up for the Battlefield 2 Champions League. . The deadline for signups is December 13th 2007 start 20th November and of course it is free.

For any information contact us at admin@ueesa.org

I'd like to reserve a spot, where do I deposit my money?

Comment

If somebody wants a 1 man wrecking crew in the chopper, recruit this guy.

<----------------------

Comment

Working...
      X