Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battleforce Server Network Expansion & Promotional Event (Give-Away)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleforce Server Network Expansion & Promotional Event (Give-Away)

Battleforce Server Network Expansion

Crysis and Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare superseded the immense expectations placed upon them by the gaming community earlier this month upon release, truly earning their titles as next generation first person shooters. The stunning multiplayer experience these games provide and the community surrounding them have thrived since their release. Regrettably however the expansion of the highly regarded Battleforce Server Network into these astonishing games has been delayed due to unforeseen hosting complications which arose shortly before the release of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Since these most unfortunate complications arose the Battleforce Staff have been striving diligently to rectify the complications preventing the Battleforce Server Network from expanding. The dedication of these individuals is nothing short of miraculous. My colleagues and I are elated to announce the official expansion of the Battleforce Server Network into Crysis and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare effective as of the time of this announcement. Semi detailed information is provided below in bullet point form to outline the changes which have taken place within the Battleforce Server Network.
    • All current Battlefield 2142 Ranked Servers shall remain active and shall not be effected in any way by this expansion, also by popular demand a new 24/7 Highway Tampa Assault Lines server has been added
    • Forty brand new Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare servers have been launched. The servers are currently a balance of hardcore mode and normal mode, however depending on popularity this might be tweaked at a later date, the servers also abide by the maximum official server size which is thirty-two slots in order to improve the quality of game play
    • Six new Crysis servers have been launched, please note that two of these servers require the player to be using DX10. These servers are all thirty-two slot
    • Please note that the exact amount of servers that can be run on our new dedicated machine has had to be estimated, this means that a few servers may have to be removed at a later date in order to keep the best performance possible on all of our servers as a whole, especially where Crysis is concerned as one server consumes nearly a core by itself

Promotional Event

To celebrate the official expansion of the Battleforce Server Network and the release of Crysis and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Battleforce will be sponsoring a promotional event in which ten copies of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Collectors Edition and ten copies of Crysis Special Edition will be up for grabs by the public. There is no form of competition involved in this event, it is simply us giving away these games as a sign of appreciation for what the gaming community has made us and our servers what they are today. The event is bound by a few simple rules which follow.
    • On Sunday 25th November at 23:59 GMT a thread shall be posted, any individual who desires to be entered into the give away should post the following sentence and nothing more in that thread, "I desire to be entered into this promotional event". The thread shall be closed on Sunday 2nd December at 23:59 GMT. The winners shall then be picked at random from this thread
    • The winners of the event shall be announced by Tuesday 4th December, assuming there are no unforeseen delays. Information will then be requested from the winning individuals via email/PM
    • To be eligible for entry into the event you must obviously be registered on the Battleforce Community forums (http://www.battleforce.co.uk) however this is the only requirement
    • This event is open to any individual of any country of residence

Very cool, but can you enter to win a specific game? As in, there is no reason for me to get another copy of CoD4.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
      Very cool, but can you enter to win a specific game? As in, there is no reason for me to get another copy of CoD4.
      yea i agree, its a great idea but i dont want another copy of CoD4.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
        yea i agree, its a great idea but i dont want another copy of CoD4.
        Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
        You may place a note beside your entry stating that you only wish to be entered into the Crysis side of the event, I have no issue with that :P

Comment

Awesome, thanks alot Brute, see you Sunday (it will be monday in Perth WA )

Comment

Cool! Sounds great as I said already - and thanks for offering up a specific game

BTW, will we be contacted via our battleforce account or TCoD4 account? I assume CoD4.

Comment

i would hope TCoD4 also, but whichever seems fine. I gather due to promotion purposes it will be through BF.

Comment

So where is this thread then?

Comment

Working...
                X