Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 Lags now?

Soooo,
    I've been playing since the game has been out.. never any issues like this and now all of a sudden.... In the last 4-5 days... EVERY server I go in, I lag... I've had a 30-50 ping in every one of them and still getting lag so Im guessing its not the server.

I unistalled the game, reinstalled... still got lag so I thought I'd update PB.. Did that, still gettin the lag..

I have the same specs now as I did 2 weeks ago and it played fine then.. but now its ever 3-5 seconds.. the game kinda freezes for about a split second, its real choppy....But its only on BF2 that my comp doesnt play right. :shakehead

I have:
    Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Computer Corporation
    System Model: Dimension 8250
    BIOS: Default System BIOS
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 1022MB RAM
    Page File: 354MB used, 2110MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

And im running a Radeon 9800XT 256mb

have u defragged, scanned for viruses/spyware?

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
      have u defragged, scanned for viruses/spyware?
      Done it all..
      its playable, as long as I dont take to the skies but I LIVE to fly choppers... and I cant shoot anything when my game freezes every few seconds..

UGH

Comment

same here ive been lagging to and about the weapon thing: when you join and spawn just wait 1 min or so then constantly zoom in and out until it stops lagging and do it with shooting as wel

Comment

Working...
        X