Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bunch of n00bish questions regarding Multiplayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bunch of n00bish questions regarding Multiplayer.

Please bear with me here.

1) I noticed in this one server that I no longer see cross hairs unless I'm zoomed in. Is this a result of the server settings or my rank? (I've leveled up to corporal).

2) I can only create my customized class after a match ends but before the next one begins?

Thanks in advance for your patience.

1. You probably landed yourself in a server with hardcore set on. Hardcore removes your HUD, crosshairs, indicators, and weapons deal more damage.

2. Yes, unless you disconnect and reconnect, you can only customize your custom slots after a match is completed.

Comment

1. That server is on Hardcore mode. Nearly everything is made to become realistic. I doubt we see crosshairs in real life just infront of us. In Hardcore mode, it's easier to die, but enemies are also weaker. I've also heard that it uses a normal health system, but you don't get to see it.

2. Yes, only after a match.

Comment

Hey I ain't complaining, I love this Hardcore system! I used to play REALITY MOD for BF2 and Insurgency mod for HL2, they both do the same thing.

So what do you mean unless I disconnect and reconnect? I can customize my class after I disconnect from a match?

Comment

After every map you have 30 seconds to quickly alter some stuff to your classes. But to completely change a complete class you'll need more time and you can only do it when not connected to a server

Comment

Originally posted by TJX View Post
            Hey I ain't complaining, I love this Hardcore system! I used to play REALITY MOD for BF2 and Insurgency mod for HL2, they both do the same thing.

So what do you mean unless I disconnect and reconnect? I can customize my class after I disconnect from a match?
            On the main menu there is your create a classes and you can customize them from there

Comment

And before you ask, it's for balance. If you could switch at any 'ol time you wouldn't have to plan out your kits. But you can choose which class to play as at any time, and spawn with it after you die.

Comment

I dont like the fact you can't look at your challenges though until the end of the round, why can't we look at that whilst were dead?

Comment

Working...
                X