Prestige dissapointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige dissapointment

i was hoping this game would be up to par with bf2 in terms of gaining ranks and having something to "look forward to" or "work towards"... but now i see myself stuck at 55 with no xp rewarded and nothing really new to get or do. at this same time that im capped with nothing else to achieve in a game that came out a few weeks ago, im STILL developing my character and moving forward and being rewarded on BF2... i just wish that multiplayer had some more incentive to keep playing once u hit 55, i really don't like my xp frozen i was a bit dissapointed after viewing my buddies xbox360 version of the game to see so many people working their way up evenafter 55, this got me a lil jealous i must say. i know that prestige mode doesn't give u anything but a bragging privelage to have the different icons next to your name, but it goes much further than that - instead of being stuck at a certain amount of XP with no more leveling up you can actually SEE yourself moving up as a more experienced player. i really dont understand why they didn't just implement this on the PC, even if it doesn't do much, at least you'd be moving forward and not at a stand still.. its just the same game over and over now and i feel i need more! i love this game but if it only had the ability to reward you over such a loooong period of time such as bf series does.

hopefully they will get sick of people complaining about prestige mode (or the lack there of) and throw it into the game somehow... just a thought...

hmm i sort of see your point,but who wants to spend months and months getting to a rank.

Comment

Try playing unranked/modded and in modes other than TDM.

Comment

Ugh, another thread?

Comment

I look at this way. Less time for people to focus on leveling and more time to focus on mods, and teamwork.

Comment

Dude complete every challenge, and you get a golden skin for one weapon per category.

Comment

I wouldn't be too surprised if they added Prestige Mode in a future patch.

That being said, part of me hopes they don't, so that it doesn't encourage BF2-style stat/rank/level-whoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                Ugh, another thread?
                indeed

Comment

Sorry your e-peen isn't big enough yet...

Just make a new profile. It's the same as prestige but you don't get a shiny icon. QQ.

Comment

Its should be optional, if you want to challenge yourself you are allowed to.

If you cant be ****ed, then dont bother.

Stfu about "e-peen", you seem to love that word... ^^^

Comment

doesn't anyone just play because they like the game?

Comment

I do.

Comment

naw games are all abuot mindless grind

Comment

Originally posted by kr4z30g View Post
                            you can actually SEE yourself moving up as a more experienced player..
                            But still someone who isn`t even lvl30 and knows he`s experienced will own the living s*it out of you.
                            You can have all the ranks you want, but you`re still not experienced.

Comment

Wow, what a great way to introduce yourself to the TGN community

Ranks aren't that important by the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X