cant install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant install

Hi i just bought this game put in into my dvd drive and nothing will happen. ive tried going into my computer to open it threw there but everytime i right click the drive my pc just freezes up and i have to take the disc out to get my pc to do anything does anyone know what could be causing this? :cry:

Open My Computer, right click on the disk drive the game is in and click Explore, trying accessing it that way. Your then looking for Setup.exe.

Theres a possiblity that the anti-virus software on the disk could be conflicting with your disk drive. Could also try using a second drive if you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
      Open My Computer, right click on the disk drive the game is in and click Explore, trying accessing it that way. Your then looking for Setup.exe.

Theres a possiblity that the anti-virus software on the disk could be conflicting with your disk drive. Could also try using a second drive if you have one.
      i tried exploring before but thats when it locked my pc up and i ahd to take the disc out to do anything but now it just wont read the disc at all

Comment

Okay well im not totaly sure what the problem could be, it could be something wrong with your drive, could be something wrong with the disk or it could be that anti-piracy software playing up.

Could try openning it through command prompt. Start>Run>type 'cmd' click ok>type 'e:' then press enter>type 'start setup.exe' then press enter (E is my dvd drive, your may be different just replace it) . Long shot but if its explorer causing the problems and not letting you access the drive visually you may still be able to retrieve data from it.

Comment

Working...
        X