video card for my back up pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video card for my back up pc

My gaming rig took a 4 ft fall today so until i can fix it I need to use my old pc asus a7n8x amd 2800 barton, 2gig of ddr 400 problem is my old agp card died what card can I get on the cheap till I can fix my gaming rig. Hoping to spend less than $100

thanks

Whypped

i think teh 6800gt is less for 100 now but it depends on how temporary this computer is. if i were u id juts go for a 6600gt which is decent and cheap (check ebay)

Comment

ouch... is it ok? whats broken? pics plz if you can...

if you can fix it soon, then a 8600

Comment

i dont think they have 8600 agp

Comment

^ they may and the 7600 is under 100 now

Comment

no horrific eye candy on the damage it got knocked off my table and landed standing up. Unfortunately the stock cooling fan for my 6300 dual core popped off and smacked my xfx 7900gs there is no visible damage to it but it is not working. I believe the rest of the puter is fine but I'm unable to check since I don't have a working agp or pci-e video card to test it (asrock 775dualVSTA has slot for either agp or pci-e) and I can't get it to recognize my antique pci card thanks for the suggestions. The new ati 2600 is only $112. any know how it fairs in bf2?

Thanks

Whypped

Thanks for the advice found a x1650pro agp for $40. on craigslist he even threw in a 9600xt for free

Comment

Working...
            X