X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestige mode=X.x=DON't DO IT!!!!

-all it does is give you an icon
    -nothing bonus besides that **** icon
    -if you have the icon you'r egotystical or got no life(i have 1st icon)
    -your kissing you gold desert eagle good bye along WITH all your stats(not including leaderboard)/unlocks
    -you suck by about lvl 20 cuz you have **** unlocks
    -your saying...OMFG can't wait till lvl freaking 44 for the EAVSDROP PERK OMG!!!!!!?!?!!
    -only the 4th icon looks kool (penguin i think)
    -2nd icon = star = lame
    -3rd icon = compass rose = WTF?
    -it'd probally be funner getting assassins creed then doing prestige mode
    -able 2 get golden dragunuv if you don't do it(if you tried hard 4 it)
    -by about lvl 20-30 your wondering why the **** you even clicked OK
    -there were tons of warning...3 to be exact.......and those warning WERE CORRECT...DO'NT DO IT...THERE's NO GOING BACK!!!!ARE YOU SURE????WE the DEVELOPERS SURE ArNT

Well considering theres no prestige mode on pc i see no problem here.

Comment

Silly console'rs. :laugh: If you don't like it so much, don't do it.

And the structure of your post made me not have the ability to take you seriously. I'm not trying to be rude here, but you might want to consider taking English lessons. I'm seriously not trying to be rude, I'm saying this if you want people to take you seriously online.

Comment

Originally posted by seoulspirit View Post
        -your kissing you gold desert eagle good bye along WITH all your stats(not including leaderboard)/unlocks
        -your saying...OMFG can't wait till lvl freaking 44 for the EAVSDROP PERK OMG!!!!!!?!?!!
        -2nd icon = star = lame
        -there were tons of warning...3 to be exact.......and those warning WERE CORRECT...DO'NT DO IT...THERE's NO GOING BACK!!!!ARE YOU SURE????WE the DEVELOPERS SURE ArNT
        I hope English isn't your first language...

Comment

Originally posted by A_Civilian View Post
          I hope English isn't your first language...
          well his name is "Seoul", so i'm sure hes Korean.

anyways, nobody here uses console, so we don't have this problem lol.

Comment

-2nd icon = star = lame

There is no prestige mode on the pc version they did it for the console players cuz they are into that kinda stuff.. I mean look at Halo 2 and Halo 3 for console it is all about ranking up... kids like to be able to say they got lvl 55 5 time's I guess.. lol

Comment

Consoles suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                Silly console'rs. :laugh: If you don't like it so much, don't do it.

And the structure of your post made me not have the ability to take you seriously. I'm not trying to be rude here, but you might want to consider taking English lessons. I'm seriously not trying to be rude, I'm saying this if you want people to take you seriously online.
                :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I agree with you.

Comment

Prestige mode will be optional i heard.

Comment

well duh... we all knew this. I knew all this and if pc had prestige I still would've done it. I want to complete everything this game has to offer. So first all prestige modes, then all challenges

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali View Post
                      well duh... we all knew this. I knew all this and if pc had prestige I still would've done it. I want to complete everything this game has to offer. So first all prestige modes, then all challenges
                      Agree, although not ALL prestige modes :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                        Consoles suck.
                        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          Agree, although not ALL prestige modes :hmm:
                          Well I'm a pc gamer so I can't do the prestige. But if I could I would've done all of 'em. Atleast that keeps the game challenging and fresh for a while. And you can actually USE the exp, which becomes useless after 20 hours of you don't do prestige

Comment

-2nd icon = star = lame
                            All of that and I mean ALL was mentioned in various videos and interviews about prestige mode and I knew even before the game was released that I didn't want to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ferali
                              Well I'm a pc gamer so I can't do the prestige. But if I could I would've done all of 'em. Atleast that keeps the game challenging and fresh for a while. And you can actually USE the exp, which becomes useless after 20 hours of you don't do prestige
                              i too am a PC gamer and realise we cant get it as of yet but i feel doing prestige 10 times over is going to be more than annoying and boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X