can someone help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone help me

hi i wana purchase bf2 sf but you see i have a problem with all the bf games and that is that whenever i connect to a server there is always a problem with my connection so i can only join very few servers and my favor is if someone could use my account on there sf to unlock my 3 weapons because i have been promoted in the vanilla bf but i really want the sf weapons. so if someone can just play one round and unlock my guns

Well, if you have high speed internet and you are having connection problems in Battlefield, I recommend you check your modem/router and determine if it should be replaced. A friend of mine has always had that same problem until he swapped out his router -> bam problem solved!

I wouldnt mind logging into SF with your account login, but I would strongly recommend that you change your password shortly after you give anyone access to your account login details. PM me the email and login pw and I will jump on for a game. :nod: :guns:

Comment

Well I can buy a new router since my sis is in charge of the internet and as for the email thing. Cant I give u my username instead because I used my bros email.

Comment

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

Download pbsetup.exe from there and follow the steps to update punkbuster.

Comment

done that already and i still get connection errors with MOST (not saying it didnt work). it may be because of the location of the servers

Comment

done

you have three unlocks to choose, but only three, based on your current rank.

Comment

Originally posted by {USI}_DirTyDeeDs View Post
              done

you have three unlocks to choose, but only three, based on your current rank.
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X