Rate of fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate of fire

How can it be we can't switch between full auto and semi...sometimes I would actually prefer the M16 to be semi auto than firing in bursts.

Can't. Sorry

Must say though, funny when a new player picks up the G3 and is like "WTF How did you get the mp5 on semi?!"

Comment

Part of the game is that it fires in bursts. That's the way the M16A2+ works in the real world too. Don't hate the burst, it's your friend!

Comment

Bursts are good, they keep the recoil down.

Comment

yeah, alright....but how could they make the G3 only fire semi...that's weird in my eyes.

Comment

G3 owns all anyways, so balance I assume.

Comment

Yup, balance. It is very accurate and it was dominant in early testing, so they made it single shot. It is a challenge to use when everyone else is sprayin & prayin but great for the mid-range engagements ala Overgrown...

Comment

Only thing is, when I first started and used to pick it up, I'd forget it was semi and so I'd always lose in CQC

Comment

I still have that problem myself! I run into someone, pull the trigger and just get one "Bang". Then I hear "Budda-budda-budda-budda" and find myself staring at "Press F to respawn"... =\

Comment

I love the G3 and M16.. if you're having trouble remembering to fire more than once play hardcore. It's all I play now, and the G3 is a one hit kill there! As long as you have good aim you dont need to keep firing =D

Comment

Hehe, it's funny you say that about CQC.

I use the M16 and the G3 a lot, and now I'm really used to NOT holding down fire for CQC. So when I pick up an MP5, I click semi rapidly and utterly fail in CQC.

Comment

Working...
                      X