Awaiting Key Code Authorization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting Key Code Authorization

This is all i get when i try to direct connect to our server. I can't even populate a server list from the browser, it just says Waiting for Master Server. It worked fine a week ago, now nothing. I've completely turned off my firewall, allowed 28960, changed the connection attempts to 10 minutes, re-booted the router serveral times, re-installed the game a few times, and no change.

Any other thoughts ?

Every other MP game i have works fine, all my Steam games, COD, CODUO, COD2, FEAR, all the BF's. Just this one won't go!

Manually update Punkbuster please.

Comment

Tried that already too..
      Thanks though.

Comment

I would uninstall your Firewall. Zonealarm had a similar problem with me whereby it said it was allowing a program through, but for some odd reason (something to do with auto updates), it wasn't. I had to reinstall and reg clean and it worked. Then i reinstalled Zonealarm.

Comment

The only firewalls i have are hardware in the router, which i have disabled and XP', which i have also dissabled.

Comment

Open ports on your router with our port forwarding guides. We have guides specific to your router.

Look for the router you have their and look for the COD4 port needed for your router.

Comment

That's a fantastic site, i'll have to bookmark that one.

However i already had the ports set up. Thanks though.

Comment

Working...
              X