TGN Steam Community Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Steam Community Group

Congratulations, you are reading this because you are interested in joining the Total Gaming Network Steam Community.

What is Steam?

Steam is very similar to the popular Xfire however Steam is a lot more advanced than Xfire.
    In essence it is a programme that allows you to chat with friends and see when they're online and playing games. (Much like Xfire) However, with Steam, you can purchase and download games without having to visit shops and then have a constant worry of losing your CD key. Any games purchased will stay with your account for as long as you have it.

The good news is that you don't just have to buy games from them to have Steam. Anyone can download it and use it as an IM service and any "non" Steam based games can still be added to the games list. (Like Xfire)

Most recently i have seen CoD4 has been added to somebodies gaming list.

Where can i download Steam?

Steam can be downloaded HERE File Size 1.5mb

System Requirements
    • Windows 2000, XP or Vista
    • 256 MB RAM
    • 400 Mhz processor
    • 1GB HD space (recommended)
    • 1mb Internet connection (broadband recommended)

So what is this Steam Community stuff?

The Steam Community is a web based resource that groups, clans, cults, collectives etc can use to provide information to other people and also act as a centralised base for members of that group to see who is online and is playing at the time.

I have recently set up Total Gaming Network Steam community so that members of the TGN could see when other people were online and playing Steam games like CSS and TF2. This then could lead to huge pubbing sessions where you could Frag with people from this great community site.

Of course, you don't need Steam to enjoy the TGN community, as it can be accessed over a normal browser. Here

However if you would like to join the TGN Game On community, then you will need Steam so that you can add one of the administrators onto your friends list and be invited into the group.

FAQ's

Is it free? Yes
    Is it legit? Yes
    Is it awesome? Yes
    What does Steam offer me that EA Link doesnt? The ability to join community groups and keep up to date with their news.
    Will Steam take all my money and give me something that never works and simply frustrates me? Absolutely not
    Where do i purchase a replacement Steam adaptor for women? Any good retailer

Members testimonials

Alex98uk
    "I used to be a normal guy. Women didn't notice me, guys didn't notice me, i was nothing. I started to look at myself and think, what have i dont with my life? I'm 5"8', scrawney and as white as a person who lives in a trailer and has sex with their sister. Then, i found STEAM! After using STEAM! for only a week i was back on top. I became muscular and thus popular, girls loved me, guys respected me, hey i even got a promotion. Now i live in a nice house with a hot wife and a huge Harley Davidson. So, if you want to be just like me, try STEAM!
    Oli
    I love Steam
    Once you have Steam or you already got it...

Add:

alexlaw98uk
    oli191190

To your friends list and request an invite!

So what are you waiting for? Get downloading and join the TGN Steam community TODAY!

Let this thread commemorate the now completed integration of bottomsex into TotalGamingNetwork.

Comment

If you have a steam account (preferably with CSS), post your name here. Then we can pwn together!

alex98uk: alexlaw98uk
      Heatflare: DarkShines1942
      Oli: oli191190
      colamonk3y: colamonk3y
      EasyDelta: EasyZulu
      Cherni: Cherni_95
      Almond Joy: glockman
      Hawkers/Danny Foreskins: dani0607
      Solid Snake: sole21000
      ThQp: ThQp
      Jake:jake____

Comment

hawkers sent me an invite today, but since steam sucks, it's taking forever to get to me haha.

Comment

Anyone can send invites btw.

Comment

No they can't because most people arent getting them

Comment

I've been adding people all week, and they have been accepting?

Comment

Yes....

Comment

Thats because you probably have a similar friends list to me so i've been going round inviting people.

Solid Snake i know i invited you.

Comment

What happened with the other thread?

Comment

I pwned it.

Comment

Someone hit me with a invite

id: tren40

Comment

Done.

Comment

vika_09

But I will never play with you guys.

Wait.. its in my profile... lame.......

<------

Comment

Vika did you ever add Oli to your xfire? He loves you ya'know.

Comment

Working...
                              X