Pistol Statistics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Statistics?

In your loadout/customize class tab, it only shows you the basics of your primary weapon, and little about your sidearm.

Can anybody give me some information on the sidearms?

Currently, I use the USP + Silencer (Despite having every other pistol), and I think it's just because of habit. I'd like to go with a sidearm with a silencer, but not sure which one to select as my official sidearm - so some statistics would be helpful.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure they're ordered from least powerful (M9) to most powerful (Deagle). I personally think the deagle is the best for accuracy and power, but it only has 7 rounds and you can't use a silencer.

Comment

Yeah, but to me *even on high, the deagle looks too "blocky". Plus, I need a silencer...

I've heard that the 3rd pistol (Can't recall the name) has the fastest fire rate of them all (excluding the Deagle). Can anybody confirm this?

Comment

The Colt should be the third most powerful sidearm with a slightly higher rate of fire, a good sized magazine and good stopping power. You can also use a silencer. The Desert Eagle is a beast though: fantastic damage, higher accuracy but no silencer. Hmm, must be a balance issue.

Comment

I carry a pistol when I want to shoot some guy in the back but not give away my position. So, Colt 1911 + silencer ftw.

Comment

i personally think the USP with a silencer is the best pistol.

Comment

M9 fan myself, the large magazine is very forgiving.

Comment

Its all about the usp, and a side note they should have pistol challenges so that you could upgrade your pistol

Comment

Golden gun all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon_Snake View Post
                    Its all about the usp, and a side note they should have pistol challenges so that you could upgrade your pistol
                    That'd be pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
                      I'm pretty sure they're ordered from least powerful (M9) to most powerful (Deagle). I personally think the deagle is the best for accuracy and power, but it only has 7 rounds and you can't use a silencer.
                      It also seems to be ordered from highest mag cap to lowest...

Comment

Working...
                      X