a peaceful server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a peaceful server?

what do you say we create a peaceful server.. one where you just drive around and chat.. if anyone kills somone we ban them. sound good? it would be like WoW or something

or...

all 64 players could meet inside the same tiny room, and then on the count of 3 we all have a knife brawl. it would be insane lol, like an old time western.

I like the second idea actually, would be interested to see if you could actually fit all 64 people in one room!

Comment

When a few of us guys (Oli) rented a server, we we're thinking about hosting a "fun" night...with stunting, competitions, and just generally messing around. But we never got around to it.

That's probably quite close to what you're thinking of...

Comment

i like the second idea also,might b impossible to get 64 public players organized,clan players is wat u want?

Comment

Good luck with any of that. Good servers & admins are hard to come by anymore for this game. Its either a stacked server, abusive admins, or clans not wanting to follow their own server rules. Even though EA/Dice has been mindful of some servers, there are still alot of rouge servers being run out there. Whether they pay for them or not, there are still RoE's for servers to be run by. Waaaaay to many abusive admins, and clans anymore.

Let alone the bandwidth choke for most of these servers are a FAQING joke. I ping usually 15-45ms on most servers E or W coast. Others are pinging 300's + and ghosting, and server admins dont have a problem with that... LMAO ooook... No wonder your server doesnt stay populated.

Comment

we could all line up like brave heart and then charge lol

it is so hard though.. in a knife server not to mow them down with a machien gun lol

Comment

If you get 64 ppl in one room, i wont be able to resist the urge and blow them up with C4

Comment

we could play so that you have to see how long you can stay alive inside the room, no matter what happens, just keep packing in there killing everyone you see in the room but ONLY in the room

the server could be called THE DEATH ROOM or something..

on highway tampon there is a random one room building in the middle of no where we could use

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                  I like the second idea actually, would be interested to see if you could actually fit all 64 people in one room!
                  You know what might happen though... people might start dying just because other people are being pushed into them. I remember once on project reality I was really low on health (i knew this because the screen was all blurry and wobbley) and then my teammate ran into me and I died. So, i'm assuming it'll be the same on vanilla BF2. Also, I've killed a few badly-injured team mates by throwing a medic bag at them (how ironic lol)

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                    Yeah, I'm down with that screenshot.

Comment

Crysis has a "lobby". An underdeveloped concept which no doubt needs further research and improvement.

Lobby fulfills all your needs.

Comment

Itd be cool to have a server dedicated to testing BF2's physics.

And I thought of a good stunt that I dont think has been done before:

Take two F-35's and hover them around like platforms while someone jumps between them or drops off of one and falls down to the next (like super mario). Or have two squads have a firefight, with each of the squads hovering on two F-35's like 50 meters apart. Or have a knife fight on top of a hovering F-35, that would be sick. The games physics allow for people to ride vehicles as long as they dont move too fast right?

Maybe TBF2 could produce it.

Comment

I knew of a server in the demo on gulf of oman, i think it was called naw stunts, we woyld occasionally fight, but we wold race and stuff. you might be able to get a bunch of people and do a huge stunt like all that stuff

Comment

Sound sweet, im down for the peaceful server

Comment

we could have races across highway tampa from one base to the other on foot lol

there is so much fun to be had!

Comment

Working...
                              X