things to making cod4 the best game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things to making cod4 the best game

not to many issues that would make ir the best game out there,but here they are and i know everyone will agree with this.

1.remake the whole auto balnace,it is one of the worst ive ever seen,it willl switch you at the next round what is that crap.

2.the grenade launcher has to have somthing done with it,im not sure what but its becoming a noob weapon.last night i was all into the game and the whole other team was using grenade launchers.a whole team with no skill.

3.snipers arent supposed to be upclose fighters,ill go balsting them upclose with 30 bullets or so and he turns around instantly with one shot.not that big of a deal but if you want it realistic it wouldnt be that way.

4.and ive noticed a lil sometime bullets will not be accurate and somtimes they will ,ill shoot a clip into them and they shoot twice and im the one dead.

if anyone else agrees with it plaese repond

i agree the auto balance is horrible, im half way through a gun fight and then all of a sudden im on the other team??

At least wait till i die or the round ends.

Comment

but

the most things id like to see fixed and tweaked are the auto balance issues and maybe getting rid of the grande launcher or doing something with it so it not that easy as it is to kill with.

Comment

i liked some suggestions for the GL being, it takes a few seconds to switch from the gun to the GL, and maybe increase its detonation range, this way we wont have people running around using it as their primary weapon.

Comment

Auto Balance needs fixed, but the bigger problem is just the fact that the game allows such a huge inbalance.

I was playing on a 32 player server yesterday. that did not have AB on, it ended up being 3 vs 29

the game should determine the max loadout per team, if it's a 32 player server the max loadout per side should be capped at 16 or 17 always, that way you never have more than half the server max on a single team.

From there you could break it down to determine actual halfs, so if you're on a 32 player server, but there is only 14 players, the max either side can have is 7 or 8, and evertime 2 new players join it forces them to the appropriate team.

I haven't seen inbalance this bad since UT, it seems like everytime I'm in a server people start shouting "Teams" and I check the scoreboard to see that I'm outnumbered 5 to 1.

the GL is horrible, I was a huge fan of the noob toob in BF2, I took advantage, but it's worse here, I get killed with one shot from a foot away, and the guy firing doesn't have to worry about dying because the grenade never detonates, and even when they do kill from close and the grenade detonates there isn't enough splash damage to worry.

Bunnyhopping and dolphin diving. Unfortunately look no farther than BF2's solution to see that there is no real way to fix it, without hurting good players, it really sucks that you can't jump out of a window and start firing, but that needs to be done. Give a full 2 or 3 second delay when dropping to the ground before you can fire, and the same for jumping.

Teamplay...WTF is it? There is no way to mark another player on your team on your minimap so that you and he can work together, I can kind of understand not having squads (I still think a 2 or 3 person squad would work perfect) but at least give me some way to identify my brother when we're on the same team, we're so much more effective together than apart, same holds true for virtually anyone.

I really hate to sound like I'm trying to turn COD into BF, but there are a lot of things BF got right that a lot of other developers have seen and implemented, and you don't have to copy the game, just add the things that make that game standout, and keep all the things that make COD a superior game.

Comment

Forcing auto-assign or not letting people join the majority team (like past CoDs) would help a ton. I remember playing a game, checking the score and seeing that I'm on a team of 8 and the other team has 4 players. I switch, then later in the round it was 9 to 5, my team was the majority now.

Comment

Definatley have more sniper friendly maps. Snipers aren't meant to fight in close-quarters lol...

Comment

agree, the auto balance gets on my tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
                  Definatley have more sniper friendly maps. Snipers aren't meant to fight in close-quarters lol...
                  yep, i'd love to see some larger maps, and for god sakes give us access to roof tops!! And the roof on crash and pipeline don't count because those are horrible.

I'd like to see more houses/buildings opened up, i know alot of them are but theyre mostly restricted to ground levels, i'd love to see most of the buildings open for people, so you can get a true sense of close quarter combat, house to house fighting.

I know i've bitched about this alot, but something has to be done with the sniper breathing. A marksman, and especially a sniper, controls his breath by breathing in rhythm, real snipers don't hold their breath to shoot. And after holding your breath for 3 seconds, you hyperventilate and have a seizure which causes your rifle to go haywire and it takes you another 5 seconds to get it somewhat calm again. I'm good at sniping, but this breathing thing is ********. So I'd love to see that fixed.

Comment

Agree with the sniper and auto balance part, the rest I don't.

I dont use nade launcher, but dont cry when I get killed by it either, instead I kill the dude.

Learn how to move more, dont want in a straight path, strafe more, jump out of the way etc...

Comment

Originally posted by bigred1980 View Post
                      4.and ive noticed a lil sometime bullets will not be accurate and somtimes they will ,ill shoot a clip into them and they shoot twice and im the one dead.

thats why u dont empty ur clip into a guy, u use bursts

Comment

Originally Posted by bigred1980 View Post

lolol ever hear of accuracy? Emptying a clip at full auto from an ak-47 isn't very effective unless you're quite close, learn how to use single shot and burst shots to hit your target effectively from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigred1980 View Post
                          not to many issues that would make ir the best game out there,but here they are and i know everyone will agree with this.

1.remake the whole auto balnace,it is one of the worst ive ever seen,it willl switch you at the next round what is that crap.

2.the grenade launcher has to have somthing done with it,im not sure what but its becoming a noob weapon.last night i was all into the game and the whole other team was using grenade launchers.a whole team with no skill.

3.snipers arent supposed to be upclose fighters,ill go balsting them upclose with 30 bullets or so and he turns around instantly with one shot.not that big of a deal but if you want it realistic it wouldnt be that way.

1.) Autobalance actually works, it shouldn't wait until the next round. It evens the teams when they are unbalanced, and it does it with force. The problem is it that it doesn't stop people from going back and switching teams again. It should force auto-assign when people join the server.

2.) What is not a noob weapon? Play on hardcore servers with friendly fire on, that will solve the problem of the spammage. It seems people just want the gun out of game because they are getting killed with it :shakehead I'm not saying your one of them, it's just that seems to be a popular topic here.

3.) I actually haven't really noticed this, but yet again the maps aren't really that large anyway so people are bound to have to use them up close. I think the snipers are good the way they are now, if you don't hold your breath and stabilize you will miss your target most of the time.

4.) Is this based off of the killcam? I think they said in the IW forums that these aren't accurate. I've witnessed this myself, I fired off a few rounds and the kill clan shows that I never even pulled the trigger. Don't know which to believe there. Like everyone else said you need to use short controlled bursts. Try using that M14 silenced, that combo is extremely deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperOfsouls View Post
                            Agree with the sniper and auto balance part, the rest I don't.
                            Same here.

Also, like Sniper said, bigger maps. Silencers for the sniper rifles. Bigger maps. Fixed ACOG scope. Bigger maps. Fixed sniper breathing. Did I mention bigger maps?

Comment

I completely agree on bigger maps.

I haven't encountered a situation where I can't make the shot with a G3 because the enemy is too far. As long as I hold still, center my crosshairs on them and fire, I normally hit. The scope is just luxury, it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X