Any all aircraft maps/servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any all aircraft maps/servers?

I haven't seen any yet but I was curious if there were any maps/servers that had an infinite amount of aircraft that could be flown? I think it'd be fun having a 10v10 dogfight in the air... All the maps I've played only allowed 2 planes max on each side to be used.

Never heard of it... sounds cool though
    contact EA lol

Comment

There used to be the [CLU] Chopper Legends United server that had 8v8 choppers.

Now there is =LH= Lion Heart clan's 8v8 chopper server

I've never seen or heard of one for aircraft only, just helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by p-n*Cynic~Gunner
        There used to be the [CLU] Chopper Legends United server that had 8v8 choppers.

Now there is =LH= Lion Heart clan's 8v8 chopper server

I've never seen or heard of one for aircraft only, just helicopters.
        Got an IP?

Comment

Unranked.

Check it, yo.

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

And the Lion Heart server...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
              Unranked.

Check it, yo.
              ?????

Comment

there is a stunt server playing kubra most of the time where jets spawn instantly when one leaves the runway, over and over again, same with choppers. type stunt/s in the server browser and it should come up. its unranked of course, since it's modded, but you dont need a mod to play it, just regular bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by adamism View Post
                  ?????
                  Sorry, that was too clever.

Uncheck the "Ranked" option in your game browser: you're talking about modified content servers, so they're necessarily going to be unranked. You'll find something eventually, just concentrate on the server name...

Comment

Captiva stunts server...unranked everything spawn very fast there..but if youre no good in the jet or chopper yourer gonna get owned...it also says in the server description that Dont kill..but the amount of n00bs and idiots on there..that aint gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                    X