Booster Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booster Packs

Does anyone here play the booster packs for BF2? I sold my complete collection a while back because it stopped working on my computer. Then, I finally figured out what was wrong and bought a vanilla bf2. So, I'm considering buying the packs again. Do you think its worth it?

not really. idk anyone that plays the booster pakcs anymore.

Comment

Yes, SF, EURO and AF is still very active.

Comment

I hit up SF from time to time if i see somebody on xfire playing

Comment

are there weapon unlocks for af and ef

Comment

get SF, its good. Plus you get 5 weapon unlocks when you play them

Comment

Originally posted by andy_dogga1 View Post
              get SF, its good. Plus you get 5 weapon unlocks when you play them
              actually you get an extra unlock for every rank. and if u buy it after you play BF2, then you get as many as you got before and 2 for every next promotion.

other than that, I dont see many people playing EF and AF. but I'll occasionally play SF. Unfortunately, I'm a Karkand and Medic whore so I usually play on regular BF2.

Comment

There aren't a large number of AF, EF, and SF servers compared to vanilla, but the ones that are out there seem to be very active. In my experience, they are almost always full.

It also seems that most of the guys who play the boosters take their gaming fairly seriously. I find very few asshats and there is a great deal of teamplay.

Comment

yea

very true. lots of the players on xpacks play enthusiastically but there are a lot of noobs who dont know the maps and jerk off the whole round while their team needs their help.

Comment

def. get them, worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by zeleguy92
                      ...... and jerk off the whole round while their team needs their help.
                      Must know from own EXPERIENCE!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X