Implement the ability to change crosshair-color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implement the ability to change crosshair-color

Here is a suggestion for Cod4 - Implement the feature to change crosshair color (in both SP and MP). This should be in all games. Changing crosshair color is cool. And it may also be necessary if someone is color-blind! And then we could also need to change the color when hovering the crosshair over an enemy (now it is red). If we get the ability to change crosshair color, we should get the ability to change the crosshair color when holding over an enemy too.. =)

People, what do you think?

Not a bad idea, I don't mind the white Crosshair colour, but I miss my Pink one from BF, pink stands out

Comment

I've always been a purple x-hair person (RGB=255,0,255) and I don't find it needed in CoD4. You're ADS (Aiming Down Sight) most of of the time. At close range, you don't need precision, just point and shoot. And there's still no center dot, so if you're moving at all, your x-hair is spread out and so not that useful for actual aiming.

Don't get me wrong, it did take some adjustment on my part, but I find without a center dot of some sort, you keep your eye on the target and that leaves your x-hair in your perephrial vision.

Comment

I tend to disable cross hairs in the games I play. They just sort of bug me.

Comment

It is called "Red Dot" perk. Very useful unless you can't see the color red.

Comment

I don't think it's needed... I say just turn off the crosshairs.

Comment

Not really needed IMO, though I did change mine to purple in BF2142, as that was an easier color to see in that game.

I would like to be able to change the Crosshair LOOK when using the Shotgun though. A round Crosshair would be a better job.

Comment

Working...
              X