Looking for a gaming mouse for a left handed player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a gaming mouse for a left handed player

I’m looking at getting a gaming mouse for Christmas, but I am not sure which one to get. I’ve had a look at quite a few gaming mice, but nearly all of them seem designed for right handed players.

I have found 3 that I think will be ok for me, dose any one here have any of these mice and if so tell me what they think of them. Or if you’re a left handed player can you recommend another gaming mouse?

Check out our large range of Wired mice from brands like Microsoft, Logitech and more. Get your wired computer mouse with fast delivery from Ebuyer. Shop and save now!

We have a huge range of gaming mice at the very best prices and we stock all the leading brands. Get your gaming mouse with super-fast home delivery. Shop and save now!

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

I have a Habu and it's actually right-handed.

Comment

I didnt know you could get left handed mouses :O shows how much of an idiot i am..i mean with a left handed mouse i could.. i could.. be even more noobish than humanly possible :O

Comment

I'm left handed and frag with my right, its not that bad. Anyway, pretty much anything from razer will do you well if you game lefty or righty.

Comment

just a heads up, there is an option in control panel on windows to change the function of the two clicks on the mouse. with one button you can switch around what the two clicks do, so the mouse should become left handed. when you do that you should be able to check the controls in battlefield to make sure that each click does what you want it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Greaterbeing View Post
            I didnt know you could get left handed mouses :O shows how much of an idiot i am..i mean with a left handed mouse i could.. i could.. be even more noobish than humanly possible :O
            :laugh:

Originally posted by Corkum View Post
            I'm left handed and frag with my right, its not that bad. Anyway, pretty much anything from razer will do you well if you game lefty or righty.
            I can use a mouse very well right handed, it’s just I prefer playing left handed. Especially if I’m gaming for a good few hours, I think it’s just down to comfort.

Originally posted by terribleing
            just a heads up, there is an option in control panel on windows to change the function of the two clicks on the mouse. with one button you can switch around what the two clicks do, so the mouse should become left handed. when you do that you should be able to check the controls in battlefield to make sure that each click does what you want it to.
            terribleing thanks for the heads up, I already knew about this. The wired thing is I still use the buttons the same as right handed player; I just prefer to use my right hand for moving the mouse. Plus switching the buttons round would confuse my wife when she uses the PC.:laugh:

Dose any one have a Razer Copperhead, if so what do you think of it?

Comment

Working...
            X