Looking for a gaming mouse for a left handed player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a gaming mouse for a left handed player

I’m looking at getting a gaming mouse for Christmas, but I am not sure which one to get. I’ve had a look at quite a few gaming mice, but nearly all of them seem designed for right handed players.

I have found 2 that I think will be ok for me, dose any one here have any of these mice and if so tell me what they think of them. Or if you’re a left handed player can you recommend another gaming mouse?

Check out our large range of Wired mice from brands like Microsoft, Logitech and more. Get your wired computer mouse with fast delivery from Ebuyer. Shop and save now!

We have a huge range of gaming mice at the very best prices and we stock all the leading brands. Get your gaming mouse with super-fast home delivery. Shop and save now!

i dont kno anything about gaming mice (always thought they were overrated and didnt really improve from any other mouse)

im left handed but i use my right hand for the mouse and i think the whole usage of WSAD for first person shooters was meant for righties

Comment

Working...
    X