Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reported for stat padding, when I wasn't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported for stat padding, when I wasn't?

Ok I was looking for servers and I saw one and it said knife and pistol only. I thought this was against EA rules. So I checked on EA site and I reported the server here. I did join the server to see though. I asked and noone seemed to have an answer. So I played around a bit and layed down some APMs. Someone said they reported me to EA for stat padding by using explosives on a knife and pistol only server. How can they do this if EA rules say no knife and pistol only servers? are my stats going to get wiped?

i wouldnt worry about it

Comment

I made a post on their server forums, and the admin copy and pasted a server log and said he sent it to EA to get me banned for stat padding. However the server log cut out the parts where the admins were verbally abusing and breaking terms of service, as well as not mentioning that the server is knife and pistol only which is also a break in terms of service.

I was thinking of opening an one of those "Ask a Question" things on their support site and just saying, hey these guys were verbally abusing everybody against terms of service, also their server is against terms of service, and they reported me for stat padding. I have never padded stats, and I never will.

I could even throw in that I saw some of them padding (a lot of teamwork points and no kills, and I know how they did it too)

Comment

Working...
      X