BF2142 Server problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Server problems

Hey all, i've been running a clan server for months now on v1.25 without any problems. i've updated both client and server to v1.40 and found that i cant connect to the server. after loading the game i get kicked off for having a modified version or somthing. i dont understand my version is not moded????

so i;ve tryed uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game and server. still dosnt work. ive also updated both client and servers punk buster.

some help would be must apped.

Cheers

I have the same problem. I now and then get disconnected, with the message that this server doesn't support modified content, and that I should revert my game to the official patch, or something like that.
    I have never modified my game, and this issue only occured since the release of the last patch, as you said. They screwed something up, and it's pissing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Vildvittra
      I have the same problem. I now and then get disconnected, with the message that this server doesn't support modified content, and that I should revert my game to the official patch, or something like that.
      I have never modified my game, and this issue only occured since the release of the last patch, as you said. They screwed something up, and it's pissing me off.
      Yeh, if they want to limit pod surfing, cant they do it without messing up everyones servers and clients, i cant find help for this problem anywhere.

Comment

Working...
      X