Commander hack? Glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander hack? Glitch?

Either way, most frustrating round I've had in a while, even though we won. The commander wasn't doing anything besides nade spamming in our titan, and the one time he put a supply drop down was when he was sniping in some corner of the map. First few mutinies didn't work, we tried like 4 of them, and this is how the last one ended up:

yea i had those before but i cant tell if that is a hack might be a bug or something. just keep track of him to see if hes hacking.

Comment

I have seen this happen before also. The commander was vote kicked and it actually said vote kick successful but the commander was never removed. I looked him up on punkbuster and we was clean. Looked him again couple weeks later and still clean. So this must be a server glitch because I know I have seem commanders removed before.

Comment

You could have just put a big circle around the message, but i like the 20 red arrows better. lol

Seen it happen once also

Comment

pinoy=hax! ZOMG!!!111

lol votekicks/mutinies are the wierdest things on earth. i've seen commanders get booted when there are fewer votes than necessary, annoying players that remain when TWICE the required number votekicks them etc.
          best to just annoy him back.

rmb a round where the commander was being a afk noob in the titan and we couldnt votekick. 3 of us started pushing him off the titan and after the 3rd time he got the message =D

Comment

Working...
          X