X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corruption

Hey
    I just ran into this weird problem

I dont know if it's this mod-related, server-related or punkbuster-related problem, but I never encountered this issue.
    I just joined another server and everything was fine again.

RESTRICTION : Corrupted Packet Flow

Thx

One of my servers has been doing this all day. Right pain! No idea what causing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme_101
      One of my servers has been doing this all day. Right pain! No idea what causing it.
      PB being the morons that they are is what probably is causing it. That and they have put out 3 server side updates since yesterday,

Saturday 11.17.2007 [7:15PM]

Version 1.466 of the PB Server for BF2 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This is a maintenance release.

Saturday 11.17.2007 [12:00PM]

Version 1.465 of the PB Server for BF2 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This is a maintenance release.

Friday 11.16.2007 [10:45AM]

Version 1.463 of the PB Server for BF2 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This is a maintenance release.
      First one screwed it up, and it took the second two to fix it (maybe).

Comment

if it just happen once its probably jsut a PB fart or someting, but if kept happening you may have a file corrupted

Comment

well I run two servers and both have been updated with new multiplay configs. These updates are very heavy on information (as in 6/7 new PB docs have been created), I thought this maybe the cause, so I switched to my previous config that I wrote and the same thing happend there!?

On saturday server 1 was doing all the kicking and number 2 was fine. Sunday both servers started kicking, altho I hadn't been kicked once yesterday on either server!?

But I do remember the last PB update causing no end of issues, so I'm just putting it to PB and thier strange ways :salute:

Comment

I just get corrupted packetflow when i have connection problems from time to time they usually last a few hours and than go away

Comment

Working...
            X