No announcement yet.

Omg Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me one day and eighteen hours of play time to reach level 55. I was playing sabotage. If you want to rank up fast, HQ or SD are the games you want to play.

Comment

It took me around 18 hours to make Commander (top rank) then my stats reset, then it took just under 15 hours to make commander again.

Comment

I made 55 in 22 hours playing only FFA....

Comment

well i have been playing a week and a half and have a total of 1 Day and 1 Hour played time and im level 49.

Comment

Yeah, rank means nothing in this game. I don't think IW wanted the long term potential of this game ruined by everyone chasing points so they made it easy. Having a stat system with ranks and unlocks is a HUGE selling point these days. And games are often deemed a "commercial success" based off those early sales figures. No one in a suit cares if players will still be playing it years from now.

Really, it's a brilliant move on IW's part. It gives the publisher what they want, big sales $$$. It also gives the community what they want, a great game with lasting replay value. The stat junkies will buy the game, max out, and move on.

Servers like 24/7 Shipment only accelerate the process. It's not like being lvl55 is an advantage of any sort. The weapons are very balanced, and you start with some of the best guns in the game (M16, MP5, etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by vika09 View Post
              Yeah, they unblocked it. Useless anyways, takes me 10 minutes to load a 1 min video..
              whats it the address for it,

cos at our school theve blocked most youtube sites, uk, mx, fr, etc, whats ur country , i wanna see if it will work

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                well i have been playing a week and a half and have a total of 1 Day and 1 Hour played time and im level 49.
                Sounds about right...

Comment

Working...
                X