X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF2: Zombie Mod

What If they made that mod of TF2?

Would you Play it?

That would be awesome, but I have no idea how they would pull it off in a game like TF 2.

How would they maintain class balence against zombies? Would the zombies have classes too? What would the medic do? What would the spy do?

Comment

Originally posted by so1id sn@ke
      What would the medic do? What would the spy do?
      just make them all pyro and heavy and you be a sniper or a scout:ar15::dead::dead::dead:

Comment

the zombie is a spy with a cloke that never goes away and everyone else is pyro with very little heath.. somthing like that..

Comment

Hm, maybe you can be any class, but with low health, and infinite ammo.

Zombies could be HW's with a lot of health (since zombies are suppose to be hard to kill, right?), but with only fists.

Medics could up a person's health temporarily (to about 2 fist fulls).

Need a way to get past sentries though.

Comment

OMG ... zombies.

Comment

Quite, but would anyone actually make this mod?

Comment

no.....

Comment

Well then.....:hmm:

Comment

lol, Im just messing around. I really don't think it will be made if it has not already been. I would hope so, it is fun once in a while to just mess around in a game like that. That is what I got UT3 for but it seem's no one play's it and no one is making mod's for it.. 50 buck's wasted

Hey Solid Snake I see you are in Hawaii, I am to.. never would have thot i would meet anyone from Hawaii in here. I didnt think there was even other gamer's in Hawaii.. cool

Comment

There's some gamers from hawaii, it's just that almost none of them frequent forums, and they normally don't speak up in servers.

As for UT3, hey, at least you didn't get suckered into buying ET:QW. :laugh:

Anyway, TF2 is fairly new, so there could be mods in the works, especially now that the SDK update is out. I wouldn't know about a ZM though, sounds like a lot of work to fit that to TF-style gameplay.

Comment

Yeah true. Hey I added you to xfire maby we can play some time.

Comment

Working...
                        X