BF2 Alien Mod Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Alien Mod Need Help

Hi im making an alien mod for bf2 but i need "THIS IS A MOD FOR BF2 WHICH I HOPE TO EXTEND TO 2142 LATER"

MAPPERS
    CODERS
    MODELERS
    ANIMATORS
    AND EVERYTHING THAT A MOD PERSON NEEDS

but modelers this is going to be a quite challenging thing becasue there is a lot to do.

MODELERS-need to make *NEW*
    VEHICLES
    WEAPONS
    BUILDINGS &
    4 DIFFERENT Alien Skins

ANIMATORS WILL ANIMATE THE STUFF

THEN WITH THE NEW BUILDINGS AND STUFF THE MAPPERS WILL MAKE THE Map

Im hoping to have at least 5 New Maps
    1 Will be on the moon i Will be making the Custom Terrain/Sky and send it to the mapper

Coders are going to be big help for after the moddlers will be done with vehicles 1 Major Vehicle is the

UFO(VERY IMPORTANT)

Click Here and Join the Website Sign up info is there. on HOME page

nice idea, hope it works

Comment

sounds like a nice idea

I would however suggest looking at the unreal3 engine seen as you are in the formative stages of your mod. Its a MUCH more mod friendly engine.

Comment

[QUOTE=DasRoach;1773410]sounds like a nice idea

I would however suggest looking at the unreal3 engine seen as you are in the formative stages of your mod.QUOTE]

yeah i'm thinking of making either a Cops and Robbers game on it, or a Toy Wars game, if noone will help me:salute:
        *oh and btw, in that engine, you can swim under water, have good rain effects, backgroundmusic, and more, so it might be a good idea to use that idk

Comment

How do i use The unreal engine for my mod. does the engine work for bf2 or just some other game.

Comment

its an engine for you to make a whole seperate game for, which means no more bf2 limits. plus animating aliens, mapping, coding, etc probly isnt a good idea for bf2, modding is begging to die but not for a few more years so go for whatever you want:salute:

Comment

Working...
            X