Memory loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solifuge
    The manual uninstall did wonders, all the lag problems are gone now. Everything is smooth as it should be on the highest settings

But it looks like I've traded one problem for another, half of the maps I try to play crash just after they're loaded I'll have a look on the forums now and see if I can a solution.

Thanks for the help so far, I'm really glad that the lag problem is over
    thats great, im glad something is working.

odd the mapps crashing, you got everything patched up right? if you havent again ,try defragging again, works wonders especially after a install.:salute:

Comment

I have 1.41 installed. The defragging didn't work, I did the manual uninstall again, now the maps load but I'm right back where I started with the lag problems :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Solifuge View Post
        I have 1.41 installed. The defragging didn't work, I did the manual uninstall again, now the maps load but I'm right back where I started with the lag problems :|:

gotta be in the specs or your connection, i think you done a speed test if i remember right.

have you checked your temps yet? or is it laggy from the get go? if takes a few minutes then it could be heating a little.
        2 gig of ram should run it good, but if you got alot of process's running ya might have to go to 3 gig, but i'd atelast get a new HD since that one is close to full.

Comment

Working...
        X