Bioshock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioshock

Just wondering who else liked thsi game,I relaly enjoyed this game,the atmosphere and music was perfect.While there was some minor gameplay issues like vitachambers and lack of a lot of enemy types,it is my belief thsi was a truly epic game.

I just want a sequel

I like the graphics but that`s about it.
    System Shock 2 and Deus Ex are much better imo.

Comment

Well i never played system shock 2 ,but my friend swears by it.

Comment

game was great i loved it well made.

if it had a multiplayer it be spectacular

Comment

yeah the music was creepy lolz....

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
            the music made ti even more awesome,same with cod4 the music on the last part of the last mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
              Music (and sound) in general is the most under-valued aspect of a game that can have such a huge impact. For example HL2 sound was teh fail, Doom 3 sound was teh win!

Comment

I kinda like HL2 music, fits the theme. Same with Splinter Cell: Chaos theory and Hitman Constracts, these two have the best soundtracks I`ve ever heared and they fit the games so bloody well.

Comment

Play Bioshock with surround sound, now that would be awesome. Im gunna try that x-mas day with a new soundcard and 22".....

Comment

Yeah it was an enjoyable game to play, not too sure if it was as good as its hype - but then there were no other new games out at the time. It did get quite 'samey' but then the graphics made up for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X