What I like about BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I like about BF2

It's physics and the way vehicles blow up.

The small particles. With any other games, especially the ones running on UT3 or Quake engines, when a vehicle/helo/jet blows up it's like huge rock just got split apart and big chunks fell apart, it's really not believable and doesn't look nice either.

This might not be a good example but that's all I could find...
    Walkers are a pain in the a$$ to take out! They're really tough, and have a powerful turret.This guy thought he was clever by hiding inbetween some mountain ...

Has anyone noticed the same or is it just me?

The instant charcoal effect isnt THAT pretty really...

Comment

I always thought the way things blow up in BattleField 2 to be lame, very unrealistic. I think they could have done way better.

Comment

I like how there is a fairly well balanced combined arms element. Rock with people who know what they are doing and you are unstopable

Comment

Same here, explosions are kinda lame. When I first launched a rocket at a hummer, I expected it to flip over n s*it, but nothing. Even C4 doesn`t make stuff fly, and the wrecks look stupid as hell. They shouldn`t have cut corners.
          Now Crysis has some mean *** effects when you blow a vehicle up.

Comment

when it comes to behicle explosions,nothing is better than coh,but thats a rts game

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon View Post
              Same here, explosions are kinda lame. When I first launched a rocket at a hummer, I expected it to flip over n s*it, but nothing. Even C4 doesn`t make stuff fly, and the wrecks look stupid as hell. They shouldn`t have cut corners.
              Now Crysis has some mean *** effects when you blow a vehicle up.
              Yea, hitting a FAV or hummer with an eryx in real life would leave damn near dust.

Comment

A HEAT shell would be even messier

Comment

What I like about BF2
                  The mods for the game.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

one of my favs ( not that u can see anyting )

Comment

The only realistically done rocket/missile in BF2 is the TV.

Comment

And the LGM to a certain degree

Comment

I like the way infantry fly through the air doing backflips when you Arty them. I still laugh after 18 months of seeing that.

The variety of roles in the game is also nice, but meh, thats another thread.

Comment

I love the bugs that don't affect gameplay. Like this one, for example:

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                              The only realistically done rocket/missile in BF2 is the TV.
                              cept for the blast radius

Comment

Working...
                              X