Yeat another 1.40 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeat another 1.40 problem

I downloaded the 1.40 patch from EA's website, after it downloaded I patched the game, everything went fine. It was when I started the game up that a problem occurred. It said I still had to update it. I tried to play online but it says I have an older version than all the other servers, the only servers I can play on are 1.4 beat final servers. What is going on? Please help.

Are you sure it was the client patch or did you download the server patch version b/c it does make a difference.

Comment

Some corrupted versions of the download were distributed, but I thought that EA's site was correct. Try downloading from i3d, Gamer's Hell, or Hypernia and try that.

Comment

I really would like to be able to download it again, but I have a really slow internet connection and I think I would exceed the cap anyway....

Comment

Does anyone know something that could be done to the game files or anything? Otherwise it appears I am stuffed....:cry:

Comment

nope if you edit game files you will get a punkbuster kick from every server only sollution is to download another 1.40 from i3d or any other site.

Comment

hmm.....
              I think I will re download from i3d next month, Thanks.
              (You say the i3d download is one of the good ones?)

Comment

Working...
              X