Lag problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag problem

I've been tring to figure out a problem I've been having while playing online. Everytime I connect to a server it runs find for a min or two then I start getting really bad lag. My player with be running along then stop and the start again. I've noticed that my ping will flucuate from normal ping 50 to 80 all the way up into the high hundreds. Then return to normal. I've changed video setting with no luck. I've opened the port the game uses on my router with no luck and shut down apps that may be running in the backgound with no luck. Drivers have been updated still no luck. I'm running a 6400 intel duo Cpu with 2 gb of ram and a 8800 gts video card with 640 mb of ram. I'm about at wits end here. I've also noticed that other players pings are doing the same as mine on servers as well. I try to connect to servers with pings below 100 but it happens on all I connect to.

If this happens during Air Strikes then disable your AV (put it on snooze)

Comment

Thank you!! Thank you!! "The_Eliminator" For 2 days I been trying to figure this out! I thought it was a sound issue. I closed my AV program thinking that would stop the program! but it didnt after reading this post I started the AV program back up and choose not to scan in real time and Now no more lag during airstikes YAHOO! and thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X