Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP gun M95 or an M82??

Hey all,

I just had a little discussion with a friend, and he says in-game gun is an M95, I say it's a M82 variant.

Tell me what you think, and also, what's you custon sniper clas (if you have one:shock.

:salute:

i personally think its the Barret .50 Cal.....

Comment

its a Barret M82A1, if it was an M95 the clip would be at the back and it would be bolt action. the one in game has the clip infront of the triger and is semi auto = M82A1

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
        i personally think its the Barret .50 Cal.....
        They're both .50 cal and yes, it's an M82A1.

Comment

Lol thanks, I knew it, whats you guys' custom sniper classes, and spartan whats your rank bud?

Comment

Brigadier 1, 45 I think.

I don't use a sniper class, I tried, but I am uselss at sniping in any game.

Comment

Once I unlock the M82 mine will be this.
              Perk 1 - Claymores
              Perk 2 - Stopping Power
              Perk 3 - Iron Lungs
              Or
              Perk 1 - Bandoiler
              Perk 2 - Overkill
              Perk 3 - Iron Longs

Secondary weapon, Silenced P90

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Sike3000 View Post
                its a Barret M82A1, if it was an M95 the clip would be at the back and it would be bolt action. the one in game has the clip infront of the triger and is semi auto = M82A1
                What he said ^^

Comment

My sniper class:
                  .50 cal
                  Deagle
                  Bandolier
                  Stopping Power
                  Iron Lungs

Comment

personally i don't use the Barret much, its stupid that it does the same damage as the R700 even though the bullet is how much bigger?

and 1 shot to the chest should kill with it...its like a 1 foot bullet for gods sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlite View Post
                      personally i don't use the Barret much, its stupid that it does the same damage as the R700 even though the bullet is how much bigger?

and 1 shot to the chest should kill with it...its like a 1 foot bullet for gods sake.
                      damage in this game makes no sense. the m21, m40 and r700 should in theory have thesame exact damage. why the barret doesnt have maxed damage is completely beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistle View Post
                        damage in this game makes no sense. the m21, m40 and r700 should in theory have thesame exact damage. why the barret doesnt have maxed damage is completely beyond me.
                        Balance of weapons.. I know, trust me. When I reached lvl 49 I was pissed. That it wasn't maxed. I was thinking "wait.. a .50 bullet is about 2x the size of a M4 or AK47.. And it don't do MAX damage? OR 1 hit kill... *sometimes it does, others 2* For once, I wish the devs would lean towards life and not balance.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                          Balance of weapons.. I know, trust me. When I reached lvl 49 I was pissed. That it wasn't maxed. I was thinking "wait.. a .50 bullet is about 2x the size of a M4 or AK47.. And it don't do MAX damage? OR 1 hit kill... *sometimes it does, others 2* For once, I wish the devs would lean towards life and not balance.
                          then it would turn into the awp of cod4,if ur a decent sniper ur gonna be hitting them in the head or chest most of the time.

Comment

Agreed^

A good sniper will aim for the head, or upper chest if he's moving.

Hey guys is it me or does R700 and M40A3 do the same damage? Isn't R700 a bigger bullet?

Comment

Working...
                            X