New Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server

Hey guys im new here and just wanted to ask u guys guys a few questions i just picked up a server for our guild, thing is im trying to get more people in the server seeing its a 24 man server. Any tips on how to get more guys playing on it?

If anyone wants to come play ip is 66.55.137.11

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...5.137.11:28960

put it as TDM with a high points total.

Comment

Hardcore mode is always good.
      Also, try and have admins on as much as possible, getting rid of any people who are ruining the game (teamkilling or whatever) and keeping the games alive by always having players on the server. Once people know and enjoy playing on your server (it will take some time) they will keep coming back.

Comment

Yeah, Hardcore is the way to roll. None of that poncy arcade style gameplay.

It will stop bunnyhoppers etc...

Comment

If you really wanted to host a "hardcore" server, you should run Search and Destroy with hardcore enabled.

Comment

Anyone know of a link with good rcon commands? i found some but they are vary limited ones, aswell as anyone know the rcon command to turn on HardCore?

Comment

Good luck with the rcon stuff and finding admin information.

Most of what I found has been at infinityward.com forums in the stickies.

A lot of people are throwing around CoD2 settings that dont work, so be sure to double check stuff.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X