Tech Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Questions.

OK, I'm a regular BF2 player, I have had these questions for some time...

1) Is there any other maps outside of the regular BF2 maps, Special Forces, Euro Force, Armored Fury, and Highway Tampa?

2) I recently download these Total BF2 packs (1 and 2) and they load the level and then crash right before I am going to play them - any advice?

3) How can I play with my earned weapons in single player? Also, how can I up the number of players in the single player mode (always on 16).

4) Is there a way to earn points faster? I see these guys running around with stars (generals) and wonder how in the world they got that. I've been playing for about a year and just made First Sergeant (got all weapons but 2).

Thanks to the champ that takes the time to answer this...

Paperfaust

1) no, not for ranked servers. there are mods tho which i suggest since ppl play them.
    2) i dont think anyone plays totalbf2 map packs so i would give up
    3) theres prob a way but idk how. u can dl the ffolkes mod which is bascially bf2 single player except with all the weapon unlocked
    4) play medic in karkand. the ppl with stars have put in at least 1000 hours. so it just takes times. first sergeant in a year is pretty good. it took me longer to get my first sgt

Comment

Working...
    X