No announcement yet.

♥♥♥Best Kill Streak/Accuracy?♥♥♥

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Xbox users get Prestige mode as well as a given accuracy pffft. leaving PC gamers out a little IMO

Comment

My best kill streak is 48.
      Not quite sure how it happened though o.O

Comment

My best is only 18.. it seem's like the noobtube end's it everytime.. and there is no way to check accuracy unless you have a mod I guess..

Originally posted by Covert_Fox View Post
        So Xbox users get Prestige mode as well as a given accuracy pffft. leaving PC gamers out a little IMO
        Yeah I agree they are really F**king us over on the PC.. But I guess console's should kinda get that kinda stuff.. it matter's much more to console players.. beside's they don't get the good grahpic's, aa/af, mod's, good control's and det servers...

Comment

I think mine is 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
            My best is only 18.. it seem's like the noobtube end's it everytime.. and there is no way to check accuracy unless you have a mod I guess..

Yeah I agree they are really F**king us over on the PC.. But I guess console's should kinda get that kinda stuff.. it matter's much more to console players.. beside's they don't get the good grahpic's, aa/af, mod's, good control's and det servers...
            MY PS3 has better graphics/same graphics as your mom on a high detail PC:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by seoulspirit
              MY PS3 has better graphics/same graphics as your mom on a high detail PC:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead
              Ha! Thats... funny. It does not as a matter of fact. The PS3 is a magnificent machine, but you can't control the graphics settings. =)

Comment

15 really happy about that

5 kills + Airstrike + Chopper

Comment

i took a break...my best since 7 days is like 10 X.x

Comment

Working...
                  X