One Shot One Kill Enemy Intel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Shot One Kill Enemy Intel

So has anyone found the Enemy Intel on this mission? I've got 29 but there is one on this mission I cannot find & I've looked everywhere! Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't even searched for any... :hmm:

Comment

It's a bit hard to describe tbh, I'll record a video quickly, wont take long.

Edit: Cba to make a video, because for some weird reason it's not working, anyway.

When you carry the Captain, you get into a building with 2 guards and 2 dogs inside, when you go out of that building (after killing the enemies) there is a fire escape ladder to your right. Put McMillian down and climb up that ladder, then go up the stairs to the top, there is a laptop.

The second one is at the very end, pretty much after you killed all the enemies at the ferris wheel. Once you put the Captain down, there is an open field between the swimming pool and an apartment. On the other side of that appartment, there is another building with a double door that is closed when you get there. After killing 2 or 3 waves of enemies, that door is open and the laptop is inside the corridor behind the door.

Comment

The second one is at the very end, pretty much after you killed all the enemies at the ferris wheel. Once you put the Captain down, there is an open field between the swimming pool and an apartment. On the other side of that appartment, there is another building with a double door that is closed when you get there. After killing 2 or 3 waves of enemies, that door is open and the laptop is inside the corridor behind the door.

Thanks man that is what I've been looking for! I would have never found it with out your help.

:salute: Thank you I appreciate it I have all 30 now! :yay:

Comment

What does it do if i may ask?

Comment

Thay unlock cheats for SP.

Comment

Working...
            X