Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RESTRICTION: Invalid Memory Image (89026)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESTRICTION: Invalid Memory Image (89026)

Hi, I have now twice been kicked from my server with this error message:

RESTRICTION: Invalid Memory Image (89026), screen shot here:

After searching the net i found nothing, please can someone help me sort this out? I have just put in a new graphics card, a 512Mb BFG 8600GT OC, and all is fine. I now have all my bf2 settings on High, AA on 4x and res on 800x600@60Mhz. Another problem is that if set a higher res then the in-game text is slightly fuzzy!? If you could help me with this it would also be appreciated!

Thanks

you need to open a ticket with PB

my guess is they'll tell u to either manually uninstall & reinstall PB or same with bf2

Comment

The game is BF2, and I thought that might happen as I read it somewhere else for a different game, but same error code.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST_Øli View Post
        The game is BF2, and I thought that might happen as I read it somewhere else for a different game, but same error code.
        i know its bf2, ya probably gonna have a file courpted,so you gonna have to do the ticket thing with PB and follow what they say.

Comment

Well I just got the latest driver from nVidia and haven't had any problems, so I think it's resolved unless you here from me in the next couple of days...

Comment

Working...
          X