Headshot on Zakhaev in "One shot one kill" mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headshot on Zakhaev in "One shot one kill" mission

I figured that most of my shots hit his arm previously so I have to aim the shot a lot higher, in fact I tried to aim 1.5 head length above him and hold the shot and as soon as I saw the wind died down (only one chance), I fired my shot, and yah! this time in the scope I saw his head (instead of his arm) blown off and the shoot also took out the guard behind him, while I was still enjoying the shot, McMillan said something that I could not believe, he said "What the hell, you killed him?! I thought you are supposed to blow his arm off!", and I have to read the caption to convince myself I didn't hear it wrong, then came the helicopter and I took one shot on it in a hurry but missed, I did not have second chance before we were blown apart.

Then mission failed was announced.

For some reason, I don't believe you. You were always supposed to kill him in any manner possible.

Comment

yep,

i kept failing because of the damn wind but i feel for the guy behind him who constantly lost his manhood, even when i did shoot the guy in the head his arm fell off aswell and the mission continued

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
        For some reason, I don't believe you. You were always supposed to kill him in any manner possible.
        :laugh:

Comment

I actually wish there were some alternatives in the arcade mode, I wish that a good headshot WOULD kill him, I also wish that later when his son had the gun that you could shoot it out of his hands before he got a chance to pull the trigger with a well placed shot to the arm, bonus points for both of course.

I can think of a bunch of other changes that could have been made to give it a different feel every time you played it.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBlueFlames
            :laugh:
            I knew it was a joke!!!

Gah, it was a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarbear(SID)
              , I wish that a good headshot WOULD kill him.
              We if you killed him, there would be no Ending for the game

Comment

I said in arcade mode, where there is no ending to the game.

Comment

i know he tells u to adjust for that effect for the earths rotation but i had no idea how to account for it cuz i didnt know anything about it so i just adjusted for wind. it really didnt seem to matter that much

Comment

Not Fission Mailed?

Comment

If you hit him in the head it should say "you win, game over" :P

Comment

Working...
                      X