Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird bug with kicking

Hey guys!

The past few months I've been experiencing a wierd bug.

I get kicked from servers when I kill admins. There seems to be some kind of connection between the admins and the kicking, for it seems as if I get kicked only after killing admins.

This bug is most frequent when I have a high score and a good KD. For some reason this bug produces kick-messages like these:

Code:
    BASERAP
    BASERAPP
    VIHICLE STEELING
    NOOB
    NAB
    SEETSWITCH
    HACKER
    HACKS
    HAKS
    Anyone know the sollution to this bug?

The solution is, come back and keep doing what you were doing.

Comment

that happened to me once, on some public clan server. they couldn't handle it when i was killing most of their clan, so they kicked me. Childish.

Comment

Lol go on a Digital Anarchy server. If your good, youll be banned in 2-3 min

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
          My record was 50 seconds. Run to the F18, take off, kick.

Comment

Yup i did that too The admin got killed my a sniper guy, i killed the sniper and took the jet And then BAAAM. "KICKING!!! Waaah_Wah for stealing/shooting teammates vehicles!!"

Comment

Why are so many admins just plain retarded. I jumped in a chopper on Dragon V (gunner). The dude types "get out or be banned". Then bans me. So ridiculous.

Comment

Some ppl ARE just retarded. Thats life

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                  i got it in like 5 seconds
                  they saw my [CMx] tag and went *OMG* its a 1337 bomber pilot!!!! *OMG*

Comment

Working...
                  X