Stats Only On One Server???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Only On One Server???

Well a few of you know i have been having a stats problem where my stats dont load up. Well it seems that they do load up, but only if i join the first server i have ever joined, now this wouldnt be so bad if it didnt have a 250+ ping all the time.

I try joining others but then it sets me back to 0 again, does anyone know of a way to resolve this?

Also, in the server browser under the icons, what does the Tick and the IW sign mean, i gather one of them means ranked, which one?

Any help is appreciated

Have you tried the new patch? Its supposed to fix the stat reset issue.

Charlie Oscar Delta: Call of Duty 4 1.1 Patch

Comment

lol when did that patch come out?

O and Eli you should of just bought a hard copy lol

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
        Well a few of you know i have been having a stats problem where my stats dont load up. Well it seems that they do load up, but only if i join the first server i have ever joined, now this wouldnt be so bad if it didnt have a 250+ ping all the time.

I try joining others but then it sets me back to 0 again, does anyone know of a way to resolve this?

Also, in the server browser under the icons, what does the Tick and the IW sign mean, i gather one of them means ranked, which one?

Any help is appreciated
        Try the new patch: http://www.infinityward.com/communit...?topic=2920.00

Comment

That new patch should help with the problem regarding player stats disappearing when they join a non ranked server, if memory serves me correctly from what I read.

Back up you stats on your pc none the less in your profiles folder.

Comment

i would have installed the patch by now but i was an idiot and bought it off steam

Eze - So wish i had mate

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
              i would have installed the patch by now but i was an idiot and bought it off steam

Eze - So wish i had mate
              Well then, you should be patched already. Steam automatically updates that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
                Well then, you should be patched already. Steam automatically updates that stuff.
                not a 3rd party steam game, give it a few weeks

Comment

I think there's an automated installer coming for this patch soon, which should mean that us Steam users will get it sooner or later.

Games like ET:QW and COH on Steam were patched rather quickly, so hopefully this will too.

Comment

Working...
                  X