Video Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Options

I was wondering what your Video Options and Custom Quality settins are set too. That could maybe help me see enemies better from distance and that.
    Like the over quality, lighting.
    and Dynamic Lighting shoud be off or , low...etc and same with Dynamic Shadows.
    Also anti aliasing and the, View Distance Scale???

View Distance should always be 100%

I did have Dynamic Shadows/Lighting on low

Comment

I have everything on high including View Distance 100%.

Comment

Max playability = start with everything high, reduce Terrain to Low, and Lighting to Low. That's about it. You can see smoke trails, weapon rebounds, dynamic lights (muzzle flashes), and still see through "grass" in the game and there are no shadows. Nasty way to play though.

Comment

Originally posted by [em-ilyy] View Post
          I was wondering what your Video Options and Custom Quality settins are set too. That could maybe help me see enemies better from distance and that.
          Like the over quality, lighting.
          and Dynamic Lighting shoud be off or , low...etc and same with Dynamic Shadows.
          Also anti aliasing and the, View Distance Scale???
          Whats your PC specs?

Comment

Textures to low makes the camo easier to see iirc.

Comment

i play with mostly high wiht dynamic shadows/lighting on med. i like eye candy
              but if u want to see enemies better..turn off lighting, dynamic shadows.

dynamic lighting sortof makes the area around a person light up when they fire their gun so its good for spotting ppl in darker maps. Geometry should be set on high...and view distance should be on 100%. oh and terrain should be on low since it helps take away some grass and makes shooting ppl hidingin grass easier, but it looks terrible on low.

Comment

Working...
              X