patch 1.4 few sersvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch 1.4 few sersvers

i just finally got the working 1.4 patch ..but i seemed to notice that i only got like 100 servers or so...before i got like 200 to 300 servers...is anyone else noticing this...or is it taking a a while to update then

All of ours are running the 1.40 patch.

Comment

It is a bit quiet, even some of my favourites have updated, but they're empty.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer87 View Post
        i just finally got the working 1.4 patch ..but i seemed to notice that i only got like 100 servers or so...before i got like 200 to 300 servers...is anyone else noticing this...or is it taking a a while to update then
        Right now there are 1063 servers running the 1.40 patch:

Comment

Originally posted by GrossKopf View Post
          Right now there are 1063 servers running the 1.40 patch:

http://game-monitor.com/search.php?r...eval=1.09.79.0
          And starting from just page 3 onwards they're either empty or lack enough players to start. :shock:

Comment

I think it's because too many people are having problems installing the new patch. the servers have got it right but lack the people to play on them. Should sort itself out eventually when those dodgy installer files are sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
              I think it's because too many people are having problems installing the new patch. the servers have got it right but lack the people to play on them. Should sort itself out eventually when those dodgy installer files are sorted out.
              Yes, by the time the weekend rolls around you will see a lot more players with the patch installed and see those servers filling back up.

Comment

Timeless servers are up and running and generally all full (except Suez titan) at this time.

Problem is installing the patch knocked out VOIP

Comment

Servers are up but crashing like crazy since the final patch was released.

Comment

Just installed the patch this morning. At 6 a.m. MST my server list showed 129 servers. Many were empty, however there were several 64 person servers that were full or nearly full. There should be at least a few servers that interest you. As has already been said, I'm sure this weekend will see in increase in the number running 1.4.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
                      Timeless servers are up and running and generally all full (except Suez titan) at this time.

Problem is installing the patch knocked out VOIP
                      Just to add a data point - I installed 1.40 last night (downloaded from FileShack) and my VOIP (Xmit and Rcv) worked fine all night.

Comment

We have 1.40 on all our servers and the VOIP is still working fine. As far as stability, I am crossing my fingers and knocking on wood, but our Titan server has been running for 24+ hours and I don't think has crashed once, that's got to be a new record. Our 54 man HT server crashed once yesterday, but it started right back up as enough people rejoined.

Comment

My gibraltar server has been crashing constantly after the patch. Yesterday, it crashed 5 times within 2 hours.

Before the patch, it used to be able to run 2-3 days without a crash.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimate View Post
                            My gibraltar server has been crashing constantly after the patch. Yesterday, it crashed 5 times within 2 hours.

Before the patch, it used to be able to run 2-3 days without a crash.
                            Our Gibraltar server has been up for almost 24hrs now but our Highway Tampa server is having stability issues. The Gib server is 32 man and the HT is 54, I wonder if it has anything to do with the server size. Our Titan server has been up for 26+ hours with no crashes and it is only a 28 man server.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                              Our Gibraltar server has been up for almost 24hrs now but our Highway Tampa server is having stability issues. The Gib server is 32 man and the HT is 54, I wonder if it has anything to do with the server size. Our Titan server has been up for 26+ hours with no crashes and it is only a 28 man server.
                              I think 2142CC is the cause of these crashes. CC is very buggy when you connect to a 1.40 server.

Comment

Working...
                              X