i take it all back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i take it all back

I officially take back any negative comments i made about the sniper rifles and how crappy they are. Mind you i still hate the m21 and the dragunov.
    Now that I've learnt how to snipe in cod 4, it's been the most fun i've ever had. I've been picking people off left and right all day.

So for everyone who else who was complaining about the sniping problems with me, just go learn how to do it properly!

I haven't checked all the threads yet, but I think it would be awesome if those guys who WERE having trouble before posted tips on what they did to overcome it. Both to help newbies and others still having difficulty. The more people that learn to play the game better, the more fun for everybody.

Comment

I just practiced, and i listened to what the people said about waiting till your breath is held for 2 seconds,and then adjusting your aim for the movement of the person you're trying to shoot. I dedicated a night to it, and i got it down.

Comment

thats really awesome (not sarcasm) I'm relly glad you figured it out!! Good work.

Comment

It's still ridiculous to have your bullet veer inches off the mark because your rifle was moving a few millimeters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
            It's still ridiculous to have your bullet veer inches off the mark because your rifle was moving a few millimeters.
            You failed trigonometry, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
              he's 13, i don't think they do trig in grade 8.

Comment

Yeah, I know how old he is...just making a point. :laugh:

Comment

About time, so damn stubborn! Lol but glad ya got it down, congrats!

Comment

but I'm still holding firm on the fact that it's ridiculous that have a seizure and hyperventilate everytime you exhale after holding your breath for 3 seconds. Any soldier knows how to time his breathing and steady himself, especially a marksman/sniper. They can hold their breath for a hell of a lot longer than that, and when they exhale, it's not a huge forced blow that knocks your rifle to hell, it's a controlled slow exhale with minimal force.

Other than that, sniping pwns in this game now.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey View Post
                      I'm not talking about at an angle, I'm talking about missing a shot on a person right in front of you because of the gun moving 2 millimeters.

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit View Post
                        but I'm still holding firm on the fact that it's ridiculous that have a seizure and hyperventilate everytime you exhale after holding your breath for 3 seconds. Any soldier knows how to time his breathing and steady himself, especially a marksman/sniper. They can hold their breath for a hell of a lot longer than that, and when they exhale, it's not a huge forced blow that knocks your rifle to hell, it's a controlled slow exhale with minimal force.

Other than that, sniping pwns in this game now.
                        I agree completely... Except for sniping owning, its decent ya but i can rack up way more kills running around like Rambo. But sniping is a more fun and satisfying when ya get the kill.

Comment

Arab Boii 1

Sniper noobs 0

what

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
                            Arab Boii 1

Sniper noobs 0

what
                            lol i r teh winningz:laugh:

Comment

Arab Boii 1